The Kirby Kelly Process
As veterans of several Fortune 100 companies, the founders of Kirby Kelly Studio understand the essential balance of art & design when creating projects that enrich your life. We recognized the need for a progressive, all-encompassing design experience in the Utah region, and thus created Kirby Kelly Studio.
Our full spectrum of design experience allows the KKS team to leverage our skills when collaborating with you to create the custom-designed space of your dreams.
The process of bringing your own aesthetic visions to life can be extremely overwhelming. We provide a one-stop-shop for design that is executed with professionalism and transparency, removing the stress for you.
Interior Design Services
Full Service Interior Design
Let us create a design plan and bring inspiration to life. Work with our design team to set the scope, priorities, and budget for the project.
Full Service Interior Design Process Includes
Remodel/Build Design & Planning
In addition to our Full Service Interior Design, our team will liaise with the contractor on all aspects of the building or remodeling process.
Remodel/Build Design Process Includes
The Kirby Kelly team looks forward to working with you on your next project.
Kirby Kelly Studio Policies
- Please contact us during our regular business hours (M-F 9-5) as needed and we will respond within 1 business day. Phone or email only, please no texts.
- 24 hours’ notice is required for any on-site meetings.
- Changes to the project scope, design or remodel plans must be documented and
confirmed in writing (email is fine, but no texts).
- Custom products require 100% deposit, cannot be returned, and costs are
- KKS fees are nonrefundable but may be credited against our fees for a replacement product / service.
Billing and Payment
- Any time spent by Designer addressing design issues during the course of the
Project (whether in-person, by phone, email or text) is billable, and includes
answering design questions, product shopping, revising design plans.
- We will collect deposits as needed and bill on a monthly basis.
- KKS will collect applicable sales tax as part of regular invoicing.
- Any storage, shipping/delivery, restocking, and moving fees will be passed through to Client.
Accepted payment methods:
- Quickbooks Online ACH Transfer
- Travel outside of Salt Lake, Utah, Summit or Weber Counties will be billed at $350 per day + travel expenses reimbursed by Client. Travel fees and expenses are on top of our regular service fees.